Rastas are sweet. Congrats. Nice final score.
yeah definitely a positive note to leave on lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Rastas are sweet. Congrats. Nice final score.
Yea or standing on a ladder.
lol, i'm trying to see how overdraft fees work haha... my CC is linked to my checking account but idk if there's a fee per transaction hmmm

Would love to see some more $6 items
Please post a pic when you guys get your stuff!!
hey crist could you post a thread count
Yeah - count is 9 heads if I'm not going fuzzy eyed at this time of night. Not bad for $60!
not that I know ofDid they do a scavenger hunt this hour?
I'm afraid to look also ,but coming straight out of bank so least know where I stand and how much want to spend.I almost wish somebody had been faster than me on a couple of these. I just won't look at the credit card bill! haha
Oh Michael will for sure be posting pics when we get our box of goodies!!! I'm pretty excited to get our delivery!! We have been way over due to buy corals!!

