Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

lol, i'm trying to see how overdraft fees work haha... my CC is linked to my checking account but idk if there's a fee per transaction hmmm

Some do it daily some do it per transaction. Depends how much faith you have in them if you want to try and get them to limit the charges ;)
 
Yeah - count is 9 heads if I'm not going fuzzy eyed at this time of night. Not bad for $60!
 
if i have items in my cart and while i'm paying in PP and someone gets one, will my entire transaction fail or just that one item?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top