lol... thats how i felt about that tiger lol but i still want it now
That tiger was nice fo sho
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lol... thats how i felt about that tiger lol but i still want it now
That tiger was nice fo sho
Just like a the rest of their prices on things lol
what kind?yup, 4
That tiger was nice fo sho
u saw it in ur dreams huh? lol
yup, 4
yup, 4
what kind?
u saw it in ur dreams huh? lol
Sweet dreams then lol
Snagged my first $6 dollar piece! And it was one I really wanted! Thanks Cherry you guys are killing it!
Snagged my first $6 dollar piece! And it was one I really wanted! Thanks Cherry you guys are killing it!
like maximasbig, purdy, medium, colorful
Snagged my first $6 dollar piece! And it was one I really wanted! Thanks Cherry you guys are killing it!

That one lasted
I kept putting into stock and taking it out, also moved it to 6 different categories. Oh, and changed it from 6 to 5.99 and vice versa a couple of times.
Dragon scale Nobilis

