Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Snagged my first $6 dollar piece! And it was one I really wanted! Thanks Cherry you guys are killing it!

That one lasted :)

I kept putting into stock and taking it out, also moved it to 6 different categories. Oh, and changed it from 6 to 5.99 and vice versa a couple of times.
 
Acan #4 -$20

CHE_6986_zpsd468e368.jpg


Awesome Indo Frogspawn $30

CHE_6968_zpse2be13e6.jpg


Baby Blue Leptastrea $30

CHE_6889_zps7c264aa6.jpg


Toxic Rainbow Rim Chalice $300

CHE_6854_zps5dfc7580.jpg


5th Planet Chalice $150

CHE_6847_zps82edfede.jpg


Aussie Fire N' Ice $40

CHE_6925_zps2752ef16.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top