Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

or like that i miss them not paying attention and being slow.... I got signed outta their site anyways somehow so wouldnt have mattered im sure
 
Dreams can come true , just wish i had an idea if piece I have been looking for is even going to come up . Dont get me wrong there has been lots of nice corals but if stay up whole time and never see one then just be upset at myself for not going to bed sooner .
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top