pretty much DOA I think i'm just gonna post once an hour until we are done
I'm making my last run for the Radions sorry if it gets annoying I really want them lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
pretty much DOA I think i'm just gonna post once an hour until we are done
I'm too tired to even know whats going on...lol
I know, been around for a while I think but still lookin good!
need to order salt and a few other dry goods soon...
I don't think I can spend any more money
just saw that was amazing for the sizeCaptain Americas in the clam section went for $6! Crazy!!
that shows SC pride lolFerris Bueller. Your spelling is all wrong! Lol
Im liking the thunderbolt too, not as flashy but I bet grown out it would be a killer! Looks almost like it was originally a mix up w/ a convict or similar also

