Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Acro, Any JF Nana's left? I know I just missed one in the 22 Hour post...darn it!!
 
I lost count of the corals I purchased, lol...and it wasn't that many, I just tried for so many that i can't remember what I got and didn't get. I remember a few though, like that sweet yellow and lavender plate the Cherry Boys tempted me with!!!
 
So is the radion won by who ever has the highest post count?
I thought it was a drawing, one entry for every purchase, at least I thought that I read that.
 
Just went through some stuff that people didn't buy. Grabbed a couple of mushrooms. Still some nice deals there.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top