Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Monday, tuesday or wednesday now
Will you contact each winner for a preference or should we send you a PM after all is done...also can an item be added after the sale from the website?
You guys did an awesome job with this sale! Thank you for the easy transactions :)
 
Brett and Todd,

Thank you so much. It was a great experience! Cannot wait to get all my new SPSs.
Look forward to more events like this one.

Awesome job, guys!

Alla Barton
 
How much did that holy grail chalice end up going for. Anybody remember what page

I believe the cuts didn't go well and it was not up for grabs :(. I was ready to get it for sure, but it was not to be.
 
Brett and Todd,
I notice I was logged on as anonymous #### instead of my ususal login for my last purchase so it didn't come to my email...I know it went through my paypal and all but just wondering how I get that order info from you??
 
You first

Oky Doky,

Gorgeous Blasto
Sick Fungia
Hellboy acro
Red Planet acro
CC night light acro
Candy Apple Reds

I missed out on a bunch of others though, hahahahaha. In the end I got two of the previous ones I had been trying to get, CAR's and the Hellboy. So that was good. I'm still hoping for one more special stick in the final hour posting :D.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top