Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I'd love to see that special stick in the last hour, I got lagged out at the 15 hour mark when things froze as they posted 6 red dragons, I had one in my cart but the site froze

VERY SAD moment

But there is still hope!
 
Nice stuff! I ended up with
Rainbow Nem
Utter Choas Palys
Red Dragon acro
Raspberry Lemonade Milli
Dragon Scale Nobili
Yellow Rim Rainbow Acans

Still hoping for a frag of the Sun God chalice but I'm gonna have to check the bank acct before that happens
 
6 Red Dragons...wow, awesoome but sad the site froze. In the middle of the night eh?? weird. I dropped out right before the 15 th hour was posted. I should have stuck around for the sticks :(. One mroe hour to go though
 
I got nothing!!! I can't believe how long all you stayed up. Especially Todd and Brett. I would say great job, but that would be a understatement. More like SUPER AWESOME!!!
 
I got
Retina Suharsoni
Snowflake Milli
Purple Bonsai
Palmer's Blue Milli
JF Purple Tip Nana
Coolers Turaki
CC Fuzzy N' Blue
 
I got nothing!!! I can't believe how long all you stayed up. Especially Todd and Brett. I would say great job, but that would be a understatement. More like SUPER AWESOME!!!

Nothing?? did you try for stuff??
 
I grabbed;

Hellboy acro
Blue rimmed rainbow acan
Retina blaster suharsoni (after many failed attempts)

Thats it so far
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top