Cherry Corals Live Sale Starts Here NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Acro-is the tokyo tart and tokyo tart 2.0 the the same, I got the 2.0 from you guys but not sure if they are the same

Sorrry, I am not sure of your name (my bad) only ""Acro76"

There are 4... all highly rare. Tokyo tart, Tokyo Tart 2.0, Tokyo Sun, Tokyo Sunrise
 
9 for me! My little 18x18 cube is going to be quite a bit less open after this!

Angel Eyes
JF Purple Forest
Rastas
Orange Spotted Shroom
Blue Tipped Torch
Aussie blastos
Acan #17 (you know the one, of course ;) )
Yellow/Orange Yuma
Anudder Chaos Paly
 
How is this still available from oh so many hours ago?? Come on people, it's SMILING AT YOU!

Blastos033b.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top