Cleveland, OH Reefers on R2R

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
All this talk of Bluefish, and I’ve never been there
You defiantly want to check it out...I consider it the premier reef store in our area (and I have been to pretty much all of them lol).
 
You defiantly want to check it out...I consider it the premier reef store in our area (and I have been to pretty much all of them lol).

Planning on making a trip, although I really don’t need anything, but I’ll probably load up on a couple hundy worth of food. I stock a “per fridge” for my dogs and aquarium.
 
Good Afternoon,

Wanted to see how many Cleveland, OH R2R folks are active on R2R. This site has been an amazing resource and was curious how many local reefers are using it.

I live in Mayfield Hts, OH currently!

Happy Saturday!

EakTheFreak
Hello and welcome
 
Welcome to the REEF!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top