Cleveland, OH Reefers on R2R

Welcome to Reef2Reef!! 1280_1hb3RZIA3D11.jpg
 
goofy movie hello GIF
Not sure how I missed this one bit hello and welcome to R2R ;Smuggrin ;Joyful
 
Good Afternoon,

Wanted to see how many Cleveland, OH R2R folks are active on R2R. This site has been an amazing resource and was curious how many local reefers are using it.

I live in Mayfield Hts, OH currently!

Happy Saturday!

EakTheFreak
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Good Afternoon,

Wanted to see how many Cleveland, OH R2R folks are active on R2R. This site has been an amazing resource and was curious how many local reefers are using it.

I live in Mayfield Hts, OH currently!

Happy Saturday!

EakTheFreak
Hello,

I'm from Parma and just staring out my self. I am glad I stumbled on R2R and currently in the process of researching coral reefing.

Happy Friday
D00S
 
Hello and welcome,there is tons of info on this website, one of the best reef site around. Great people willing to help anyone.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top