Clownfish on floor after putting reef putty in Help

No. In fact, the rock should still hole all the bacteria. You can do 100% water changes on a tank with no ill effects as long as you keep the rock. I do this often enough to know. :)
 
Do I need to get new rock and sand ?
Likely not but if not comfortable, you can place rock in a tub of saltwater and run power head to circulate water and add carbon to a nylon pouch or stocking and place with rock
 
Likely not but if not comfortable, you can place rock in a tub of saltwater and run power head to circulate water and add carbon to a nylon pouch or stocking and place with rock
Okay should I remove the putty that’s in the tank or leave it, it has set solid now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top