vetteguy53081
Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Partner Member 2024
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
RGB
Article Contributor
Tampa Bay Reef Keepers
West Palm Beach Reefer
Hospitality Award
Ocala Reef Club Member
305 Reef Club
Wisco Reefers
Midwest Reefer
Fish Medic
MAC of SW Florida
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
R2R Secret Santa 2023
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Coppersafe very little impact. believe me- Its formalin based that you want. Freshwater dip not bath will offer temporary relief and is not a cure and peroxide which is mainly water will have no impact.I am going to do a freshwater and hydrogen peroxide bath today and see how that helps. I mean he did have ich to beging with see photo and the copper safe says it will help kill all parasites including brook. Is this not true? When I did a freshwater dip before he last like 1 min and stopped moving so I quickly grabbed him and put him back in the qt

