Copperband generally reef safe?? Calling all copperband owners!!

No issues with mine, eats anything and everything and very friendly with tankmates !
660g 10.31d.jpg

Gorgeous fish! Do you have LPS, Anemones, or clams? Those are my main concerns
 
Lol reefkeeping is full of tough choices.

If you do get a CBB read up on choosing one, that is critical in success with them.
 
Lol reefkeeping is full of tough choices.

If you do get a CBB read up on choosing one, that is critical in success with them.

Lol. Indeed!

Good advice! I think I’m going to pass on this order to give me more time to research them and have a backup plan Incase he devours my coral
 
Great for looks. They look like super snippers to me. Killed 30 percent of my corals.advise do your home work
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top