Coral Box / Fish Street, DCA Pump Review

Maybe its only a problem with the DCA model that i have.
 
Where are you all finding this skimmer pump? I;m not finding anything here in the states. Really struggling to find any dc skimmer pumps that are affordable. Id be happy with any advice on this. Thanks.
 
Where are you all finding this skimmer pump? I;m not finding anything here in the states. Really struggling to find any dc skimmer pumps that are affordable. Id be happy with any advice on this. Thanks.
Jebao/Jecod. Which is what these are. I bought a 20,000lph pump for around $250 and they go down from there. That’s pretty dang cheap.
 
I have one of those but none o found have a needle wheel
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top