Crabs 155g In-Wall Fish Room Build

AWESOME NEWS TODAY..... TANKS WILL BE DELIVERED FRIDAY!

Also picked up some new lights for the frag tank!

42f15f4571b62f7a5ba401ab90522c79.jpg
 
What is the name of the software you are using to plan this out?
 
Wood supplies for both stands and PVC plumbing purchased and ready to go.

bf539f2a900463204d3f60b37c355907.jpg
 
Tonight was a busy night taking down more drywall and exposing the horrendous electrical work by the former owner.

Time to rip it all out and run some dedicated lines.

Also found a family of mice that got stuck in the wall and perished many many years ago...

a134c1d6b4fd2a2db7b128138d46ec7e.jpg
 
I received a delivery! 2 Ocean Revive T247s for the 60g Frag tank!

408210a256d7235d1ca7d9ccdffb3f28.jpg


dafe04dcb949d48d75715db5f8d48cd3.jpg
Haha if you check my build, I literally got my two ocean revive lights yesterday and posted on them! Not sure if that was you that suggested them on my build but I'm excited for them. Are your fans a little on the noisy side? Mine aren't obnoxious by any means but they aren't silent.
 
Last edited:
Haha if you check my build, I literally got my two ocean revive lights yesterday and posted on them! Not sure if that was you that suggested them on my build but I'm excited for them. Are your fans a little on the noisy side? Mine aren't obnoxious by any means but they aren't silent.
That was me and I posted @FarmerTy 's build and his incredible SPS under these lights on your thread for reference.

Im going to be doing the same LED swap him and @sawdonkey did on their lights which I believe they both highlight on their threads.
 
That was me and I posted @FarmerTy 's build and his incredible SPS under these lights on your thread for reference.

Im going to be doing the same LED swap him and @sawdonkey did on their lights which I believe they both highlight on their threads.

Nice! I can't explain why but I do not have interest in SPS since I love LPS. I am assuming these lights without modifications should be enough PAR for LPS heavy tanks. I will have to look at the modification though. I didn't see that part or might have skimmed through it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top