Crab's 40G Breeder Mixed Reef Tank

Nice set Up! Recently got my 40 breeder up and running. Wouldn't mind having a larger tank, but I'm really liking the footprint and look of the 40 breeders. Small enough to maintain fairly easy but still large enough to be greatly enjoyable....lol.
 
All my rock and corals are sitting in a 40B waiting for my tank to come in. I'm thinking of turning it into a fuge/frag tank once I get everything hooked back up
 
All my rock and corals are sitting in a 40B waiting for my tank to come in. I'm thinking of turning it into a fuge/frag tank once I get everything hooked back up
That's what I'm planning to do with my spare 40 breeder. Only problem is it'd have to be in the basement. I cant house another tank upstairs. I may just wait until I move.
 
Crabs is now practicing what he preaches. I picked up this beautiful little guy from Matt @BoomCorals today. Super excited to see how he does, and interested to see if the clowns will move from their Duncan home to this guy

View attachment 20180603_145205.jpg
 
Crabs is now practicing what he preaches. I picked up this beautiful little guy from Matt @BoomCorals today. Super excited to see how he does, and interested to see if the clowns will move from their Duncan home to this guy

View attachment 20180603_145205.jpg

Wow! A beautiful specimen. I know reds and yellows are all the rage, but I really prefer the cooler colors for the E. Quadricolor.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top