Create an SPS Database Entry Thread and Enter to WIN an awesome SPS frag pack from Rocky Mountain Fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
rockyfragcontest.jpg


That's right we're trying to fill our SPS database and you could help and win at the same time!

All you have to do is create a NEW entry starting TODAY 11-19-12!
The more you create the more chances you have of winning.
The winner will be drawn on Dec. 28th!


Rules:

1. Create a New SPS ID thread in this forum: SPS Identification Database
2. Thread has to include the name of the SPS coral and at least one photo. (please get permission to use photos that are not your own)
3. If there are duplicate entries the entry thread that was created after 11-19-12 and closest to the start time will be the offical entry.
4. You may create as many entries as you would like. NO LIMIT!

Here is an example of what you need to create: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/sp...-oceans-reefs-aquariums-hawkins-echinata.html

Prize:
WYSIWYG SPS Frag Pack courtesy of Jared at Rocky Mountain Frags - Rocky Mountain Frags

Blueberry Special
Ultimatefrag's Rainbow Acro
Tyree Mind Trick Montipora
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Fragfarmer Red Robin Stag

8180788268_fa130b9bc8_z.jpg


Sponsor: HUGE thanks to Rocky Mountain Frags

 
Last edited:
BUMP! Is this a bad contest? :)
 
No way! I love this one! I recently got a few new frags but haven't gotten pics yet. Do we need to post a link to the thread here?
 
No link needed! I am going to get the entries straight from the Database forum. :)
 
BUMP for the DATABASE!
 
I see a lot of entries so far!

Post in here if you have made and entry and also how about a HUGE thanks to Rocky Mountain Frags!
 
I've made one so far. Working on a few more.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102599

And yes thank you RMF!! They've got nice stuff!

A few more:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102861

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102860

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102859

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102858

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102780
 
Last edited:
Ive thrown in a handful of enteries as well. And thanks to RMF! That is a sweet pack!
 
Bump!!!
 
I could make a simple web page that would allow people to fill out fields (the same fields you have in your database now) and it would automatically enter the entries into a MySQL database. Pretty easy actually...
 
Jared from RMF is the best!
Added a few.
Theres a few new goodies I need to add if I win. :D
 
Last edited:
Ohhhhh its the 26th. What is happening :) hope everyone had a happy holiday.
 
Very nice of RMF, I made a few entries that I hope aren't duplicates lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top