Create an SPS Database Entry Thread and Enter to WIN an awesome SPS frag pack from Rocky Mountain Fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening with this one? Is a winner drawing being held today?
 
I bet it's taking Rev longer than he thought to sort through the mountain of entries to weed out the duplicates.
 
Ya I bet there is a lot to go through on this one. Looking forward. Was a fun contest.
 
Oh wow no I didn't forget but I was thinking we had until the 15th! I'll get a winner announced tomorrow. :D So one more day to add entries!
 
I never heard it was but I'm not positive
 
Awesome.. would be so happy to win that beautiful collection! Just created my entry on a coral that I have.. and found out what I've been calling it is wrong, lol now I know the real name!! :)
 
**Just read though this thread, and now I know it's closed. My bad. Lol Congrats to the winner!
 
Holy cow i hope im not too late, been away and have sent a PM now
still in shock that i was picked.....hopefully i didnt mess that up cause i never win contests haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top