Cultivated Reef's 20% off Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Thank you all VERY MUCH for the kind words!!!

We have an exciting new DOOR BUSTER up and running. How does Pink Kraks for just $5 sound?!! I've seen these sell for as much as $80 recently!

pinkkraks-1-510x510.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just thought I'd also mention that their fish are just as amazing as their corals! Bought two clowns and a dottyback from CR and couldn't be happier! Definitely recommend:)
 
We are in the final countdown for the $5 pink kraks. That deal will be ending tomorrow morning so hurry before you miss out!
 
Cant wait to get my Order! Always the best customer Service and quality. Seriously!

Hope You Dont Mind me Dropping a video on your Thread!

 
Just 15 hours remaining on our $5 fruit loop door buster deal!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top