Cultivated Reefs 20% off sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What is your dipping/qt regimen for these?
 
Hi Lor,
Are you asking what we suggest you do when you receive coral from us in regards to dipping and QT?
Well yes, sort of general question for all too. Thanks
 
@Lor, I think you will get a wide range of answers/opinions on that :) I would say most people use a product like coral RX, Bayer insecticide, The Dip etc and dip any new corals that they receive and then place into the display. Ideally though, after dipping you would then place them in a QT tank to observe for a period of time and perform a few more dips every 5 days or so to kill any pests that have hatched from eggs (since dips do not kill the eggs). But I don't think the average hobbyists goes to that level.
 
Our final door buster loaded up and on a count down timer! It's scheduled to end on Tuesday morning which is when our 20% off sale ends. If you have been on the fence on taking advantage of this sale this is your last chance

$5 Red Devil People Eaters!!!
reddevil1.jpg
 
Final hours on our sale including our $5 Red Devil People Eaters ;)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top