Cultivated Reefs 20% off sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Don’t miss this door buster. It's scheduled to end on Sunday morning so hurry! ;Woot;Woot;Woot

$5 Cherry BOMBS!! (Frags are 3+ polyps)
cherrybombs-627x627.jpg
 
My order comes in Thursday! Cannot wait! 20% off with $29.99 shipping works for me!

 
Made our third order from CR it’s coming Friday and I feel it’s like Christmas!! I have ordered from several online vendors over the years and these guys are the best! Not only is there livestock in the best health when I get it but shipping is only 30.00!! Their door busters are always amazing and it’s stuff you actually want! I had to make a change on my order and they where very accommodating and got back to me via e mail within minutes. Can’t wait to check out my bizarro on Friday I will send Picts. Please head over to the site and give them a look. Thanks again guys
 
Fresh new door buster loaded up and on a count down timer! It's scheduled to end on Friday morning so hurry! ;Woot;Woot;Woot

$5 WWC Grafted Cap frags!!!
wwcgrafted-627x627.jpg
 
Fresh new door buster loaded up and on a count down timer! It's scheduled to end on Friday morning so hurry! ;Woot;Woot;Woot

$5 WWC Grafted Cap frags!!!
wwcgrafted-627x627.jpg

You folks got me with this, ordered my first corals online :)
 
I love my grafted Cap! It is settling in, but I can already see some growth. Good luck!
 
Got this Bizarro from CR today it has Been in the tank less than 30 min. Great job guys I am stoked more than I hoped for
IMG_1949.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top