- Joined
- Aug 8, 2015
- Messages
- 691
- Reaction score
- 480
- Location
- Bulgaria
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
those red worm like creatures are nematodes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
those red worm like creatures are nematodes
@twilliard
I did the test with 2 cups water and 1ml or h2o2. The water did not turn pink at all and the matts coalesced into a single clump. It turned yellowish/green but I assumed that since the water didnt turn pink it was spirulina. I dosed Cemiclean and its been almost 24 hours with zero change.
If I need to try h2o2, what is the dose per gal you would recommend? I have a 75gal DT with a 20gal sump
Thanks for your help!

