Diamond goby with what appears to be leaches

Hello vetteguy, I'm on day 6 of the ruby treatment. Last night I saw one on my purple tang, its off today. My goby has two hanging off the bottom of his fins. Should I continue to dose? The bottle says start with three days and more if it persists.
Yes and assure no carbon and turn off skimmer 48 hrs
Looks like you about beat it
 
Well I went through that for seven days, all the leaches either fell off or died. About 4 days later of being free and clear the reappeared with a vengeance, the amount of them doubled. Mainly on the diamond goby and 2 or three on the purple tang. No other fish seems to be affected. I started redosing the ruby reef, im on day 8. They are all off the fish at this time, going to dose for a number of days to make sure.
What I noticed on my rock with a flashlight were what appears to be those little buggers. I took two videos of each that I saw
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top