Dinos…help with ID/treatment

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11f150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ok thank you. Ordered a 2 liter of MB7 this morning, already have the lights down alot. Not sure if the corals will be happy but should be ok for 5 days
As with shipments, they can endure periods of darkness. What corals do you have?
 
Mostly sps in my frag tank. Along with zoas. Probably 120+ frags
You can run blues at 10% to provide some form of light for them
 
the pics in post 12 and 16 look like ostreopsis.
 
the pics in post 12 and 16 look like ostreopsis.

@vetteguy53081 Does this change how I should be treating?

I believe Im on day 3 of treatment and Id say I have 80% less from just last week. Im not sure if they are dying or just unable to grow due to the low light.
 
@vetteguy53081 Does this change how I should be treating?

I believe Im on day 3 of treatment and Id say I have 80% less from just last week. Im not sure if they are dying or just unable to grow due to the low light.
Both- continue as you are and as stated- you will beat them. They are photosynthetic and depend on light which has weakened them and the bacteria added beats the bad bacteria and peroxide acts as an oxidizer to lift them up and disburse them to filters and skimmer.
 
Both- continue as you are and as stated- you will beat them. They are photosynthetic and depend on light which has weakened them and the bacteria added beats the bad bacteria and peroxide acts as an oxidizer to lift them up and disburse them to filters and skimmer.

Ok sounds good. Thanks for the help, its looks great so far. After 5 days should I start ramping lights back up for my corals?
 
Ok sounds good. Thanks for the help, its looks great so far. After 5 days should I start ramping lights back up for my corals?
You can ramp blue daily and i would do white every other day and continue Peroxide at night until day 10
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top