- Joined
- Mar 14, 2019
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 11
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I'm just curious if anyone has made a sump or know of any good ones to purchase for smaller tanks?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Personally I just feel that the filtration system lacks as a whole and I just want a better one. Plus I wanted to modify the top of the structure and give it better lighting and could use a spot in one of the cubby-holes for it.
i feel like it would just be a waste of time to build a sump for a 13.5g tank, you should just use that money and upgrade to another tank or get some nice stuff for your current tank

