Does anyone know the name of this zoa

Yeah ZoaId.com ... but I don't think you're going to find them. Where do you live .. maybe if you can get a fellow reefer at your place to take some marco photos. something like this:

IMG_3721.jpg
 
You got it Hypertek99.
I live in WI, I don't know anyone in the area that can take a macro, dang I sure wish I could!
 
They look a lot like "tricolors" that I got from Fraggle Reef a while back. Are the polyps pretty small? I've got a few horrible photos of mine, I need to take some pics tonight so if I can get a better one of these I'll post them in here.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top