Don't have Apex should I buy one?

Yes, but again, I just log in through Fusion on my phone. I use a Nexus 6P and they haven't updated the Android app in years so Fusion is easier and cleaner. If you have an iPhone the app is much better than the Android one, but is still almost the same thing as logging in to Fusion through a browser.
 
Yes, but again, I just log in through Fusion on my phone. I use a Nexus 6P and they haven't updated the Android app in years so Fusion is easier and cleaner. If you have an iPhone the app is much better than the Android one, but is still almost the same thing as logging in to Fusion through a browser.

Okay thanks for the knowledge I do have an iPhone.
 
So I'm looking into getting the new apex the wifi one was just wondering what everyone thinks about it should I get it and if so what add ons should I buy for it. Thank you.
Alex where are you at in Wisconsin? I'm just outside of Milwaukee ( 30 miles)
And yes I think it's worth it
 
Alex where are you at in Wisconsin? I'm just outside of Milwaukee ( 30 miles)
And yes I think it's worth it

Nice man not too far from me I'm in beloit, WI on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin I'm 45 minutes from Madison
 
You could always just go with the Apex Jr. You don't need a lot on a Nano tank. I have a 25 gallon nano with a 20 gallon sump. I have the Apex Jr and it works perfectly for me. I added the PH Probe and WXM to control my Vortech and Radion. Just plug it into a wireless router extender and then you have WiFi.
 
Apex is great. Recently saved me from having a horrible leak. Features are great and seemingly endless. Worth the investment for sure.
just wondering how did you almost have a leak?
 
I have my skimmer overflow going into a jug and something caused my skimmer to go wild. I think it was epoxy. I left my house to run an errand and happened to look at my apex profile and noticed that my salinity went down more than 1ppt and my skimmer was off. I setup a water level sensor in the jug and programmed the neptunes controller to turn of the skimmer if it opened. Had I not done that, I would have had a all of water on my floor. The sensor is hooked up to an LDM module. I have 3 safety mechanisms in case of abnormal activity, which will prevent a flood. You can do so many things with the controller. It's great. Makes maintaining the tank so much easier. Peace of mind. The fact that I knew something was wrong while I was out is a good thing. The alarms and text messages help as well. Also, I can shut off devices from just about anywhere if I think something is wrong.
 
The new apex tells you when equipment isn't running correctly? Like example it tells you when your heaters broke?
Personally, I have my heaters set to 79.5 degrees. I let the heaters use their own thermostat to turn on and off. If the temperature gets to 81 degrees, I have the apex turn the outlet off. If the temp gets to 77 degrees, I get an alert (my backup heater is set to 76.5 degrees). This way I know if the main heater failed and there is no chance of overheating.
 
Just order the new apex, Neptune automatic feeder, Neptune probe holder, and the new apex monitor can't wait to get it!
 
I think you will love the product. I just got into the Apex and think it's great. My install did not go too smoothly and the connection on my router had to be made static. Solved all my issues. if you do run into a hiccup, their support is terrific. Just use the ticket trouble system and they will respond quickly. Then if you need to speak with them, they will set up an appoint at a specific time which I found very convenient.Great product, great support.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top