Dr. Kevin Novak Anoxic Filtration System.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dryworm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Plants actually do a really bad job of removing nitrates. They prefer ammonia and have roots for feeding in substrate. But anyway.
That link didnt load in properly theres plenty of study showing that plants do a decent job of export if co-provided ammonia and nitrate
 
Some manufacturers have already contacted him on his research. I won't be surprised if we see UGFs selling like hot cakes again.
 
Which manufacturers.. I want to know so I can avoid them in the future. :D
haha well he did say he had no clue who was asking those questions but then later noticed some manufacturers coming up with a product IIRC it was fluval. Not really sure. Will try to find that video ...
PS: Questions were asked about the filtration system.
 
Last edited:
Some manufacturers have already contacted him on his research. I won't be surprised if we see UGFs selling like hot cakes again.
And coming up with their "own powerful propriety" media using cheap kitty litter and selling it for 10 times cost!
 
Some manufacturers have already contacted him on his research. I won't be surprised if we see UGFs selling like hot cakes again.

Why?

I'm actually at a loss to understand what is new or useful here.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top