EcoTech Radion Full Tank Shots. (Find them here!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

1438746799508.jpg
1438746844104.jpg
1438746867296.jpg
1438746881885.jpg
1438746906141.jpg
150 gal Lee Mar Euro braced with 2 Gen3 Pro
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's 4 months of growth.
Emac909 said:
8/6/15
002786f30f4e5de30cde1bd5664f6a08.jpg

Emac909 said:
8/6/15
20fca013b366aef76e28a5adbdb6d683.jpg

Emac909 said:
8/6/15
b41c40ed1f5a239228100a8a47a3aa59.jpg

Emac909 said:
8/6/15
25498c98f71919cf6862fdf2a8012f97.jpg

Emac909 said:
8/6/15
fd166ad0483d025434bc11c427ff811d.jpg

Emac909;782570 said:
4/19/15
Big a** ritteri anemone.
ad4b25d922612dae58b225afd84fdf1a.jpg
8/6/15
e2bc60f16e4610b0690ef1aae4396a86.jpg

Emac909 said:
8/6/15
21b9563201feffbc2962768c6069fffc.jpg

Red dragon coming out from under
c420260a25b084bace24200b53a7db4d.jpg

507357e8ef957949058e2c0054a853c2.jpg

Still wondering what this one is going to do. And no I did not use and photo editing on it.
f8ed000ef0fdcae840724f7303ae6480.jpg
 
Emac909 can you pm me your Radion schedule?
Ok but on Sunday I changed my schedule to fight Edison costs.
I use to run them 9am to 9pm. With 2 hour ramp up to 100% full power and 2 hour ramp down, so they were running 10hours at 100% on all 5 colors. My lights were running at full power during peek hours.
Now they turn on at 5:30 and ramp up to 100% by 6:30am. Then at 11:30 am they start ramping down and by noon they're at 50%. Then they slowly ramp the red, green, and whites down so by 6pm only the blues r left on. Then at 8pm they're all off. I'm pretty sure I'll loss growth with the new schedule. I'm not sure if I'll put them back to the old schedule during the winter or just leave them the way the are. I really am liking the current schedule cause the corals seem to pop more under the blues and I'm usually home by 3pm every day so I get to see the corals more vibrant colors. I'm not totally fond of the lights when there at 100% but I've noticed the best coloring and growth when they r ran at 100%.
d37c055391fff2056776834f4a51b5bf.jpg

00cc5a04f5af88cfa5923867d6a422fe.jpg

d959e649dfa45ce1fe3682672515de79.jpg

Here a pic of the tank. I would say the lights r 8"/10" off the water. The tank is 24" high.
 
Like the baby eyes protection. What are you using and how do you attach it.
 
Hi reefwiser, I use normal sheet of paper with double sided tape
 
Wow, beautiful tanks everyone!

Thank you all for sharing.:)

Randy
EcoTech Marine Product Test Team
 
Hi reefwiser, I use normal sheet of paper with double sided tape
Wife is not a fan of the lights on HER eye's
Might try a piece of black plastic sheet to hide the light from her baby eye's [emoji3]
 
Last edited:
Yes, it will look better with black plastic sheet and a little bit inclined!
You ll see the difference!
My 5 months baby can't keep watching at the tank!
 
Great looking tanks everyone!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top