EcoTech Radion Full Tank Shots. (Find them here!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Here is my frag tank and its xr30.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444290816.427662.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444290843.566588.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444290869.031312.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444290902.894592.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444290924.063656.jpg
 
I think it's from advanced acrylics but I'm not positive. Picked it up from my Lfs and then I changed a few things on it.
 
The holiday season is quickly approaching. Hopefully throughout the season some of you receive your dream Radions! :)

If you are so lucky... BE SURE TO POST THE NEW FTS PICS HERE!~
 
Stores in Houston don't have what I'm looking for and they won't bring in either for what I'm looking for.
For years I have found my satisfaction with a few sponsors on here.
 
Stores in Houston don't have what I'm looking for and they won't bring in either for what I'm looking for.
For years I have found my satisfaction with a few sponsors on here.
Thats really unfortunate, thankfully I'm lucky enough to live in an area where I can get basically anything I want from the shops or trade for it with the locals. I really couldn't imagine reefing without the community around here. We all know each other, we trade a lot, lots of friendships are made, lots of good deals because of the competition too.
Several of the vendors on here make trips out to the shop I'm at on a weekly/monthly basis, I can attest to their awesomeness. Online and in person.
 
That's great Claudia, I'll support that.
As some Vendors know I can be picky but than again fairly easy.
You guys have some great corals to offer by times and I'm sure the vendors that buy from you guys will make a lot of Hobbyist happy on terms.
 
It's Monday...

LETS SEE SOME RADION FTS PICS!

[emoji7][emoji4]

Randy
EcoTech Product Test Team
 
Thats really unfortunate, thankfully I'm lucky enough to live in an area where I can get basically anything I want from the shops or trade for it with the locals. I really couldn't imagine reefing without the community around here. We all know each other, we trade a lot, lots of friendships are made, lots of good deals because of the competition too.
Several of the vendors on here make trips out to the shop I'm at on a weekly/monthly basis, I can attest to their awesomeness. Online and in person.
You are so lucky. Only one LFS here, and the tanks are not taken care of and very slim selection. Can't buy fish here unless I want to bring Ich home....
 
Bit of an old pic as I had to move this year, but my 120 in spring with Gen 2's. Unfortunately, move did go so well :(

IMG_1565.JPG
 
YtT5sEHh.jpg

Month old pic. XR30proG2 controlled with previously reeflink and now wxm. Traded some more coral out for new ones. I think I want another frag rack on the left side!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top