EcoTech Radion Full Tank Shots. (Find them here!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

20151012_115301.jpg
 
I have a radion xr15 pro on a 34 gallon.


Can you guys help with the schedule, post pics of your schedule. My tank is a mostly lps, but would like to add

image.jpeg
 
Oops...

Adding some acros and other sps next week. Would love to look at other charts that has a mix tank.

Thanks
 
Not a 100% Radion tank but thought I'd share anyway! Tank is 8x3x2 with 3 x 400w Radiums, 2 x XR30 Pro's and 2 x XR15 Pro's. In the picture you'll also see 4 x MP40QD's and what you can't see in the cabinet are 2 x VECTRA L1's for my closed loop systems! The picture below is with just the Radions on!

15d6a877d9c06fc98649a636e657b09c.jpg
 
How about a couple of videos? 175g DSA peninsula with 3 XR30 Pro's. Tank has been running since early Oct. I moved contents from a 50g cube so there was no cycle time. Been slowly adding fish along the way.


 
Beautiful reefs!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top