EcoTech Radion Full Tank Shots. (Find them here!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Here's my 2 month old (since reboot) 120 running under 2 Gen2 Radions at 60% and 2 Mp40w

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456244353.437711.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456244380.811214.jpg


ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456244438.170008.jpg
 
Here's my TMC Signature 900 with XR15 Pro's and MP10 that's been set up 4months... Already wanting something bigger [emoji23]
6c5ecd7700d7852de40d2dcdf240b8ea.jpg

fcafba0398afbddf62a873ba87ef2323.jpg

790c4cdb5c7626ec6f3f87cb4616b296.jpg

3f6384f65ec93dc227eb73e1368acdf3.jpg
This is exactly what I needed to see. I have a 36" and haven't decided on lights yet. It looks like two XR15s fit perfectly over a 36" (90cm) tank!
By the way, great looking tank!
 
Keep them coming!
 
This is exactly what I needed to see. I have a 36" and haven't decided on lights yet. It looks like two XR15s fit perfectly over a 36" (90cm) tank!
By the way, great looking tank!
Thanks!!
 
New to the site and hobby...still learning but have gotten great info from here...just upgraded to this 65g from a 37g a week ago

12711287_10153862283501425_78242145856940904_o.jpg
 
20G breeder with 15g sump mixed reef. Xr30w pro gen 3's w/reeflink, currently running 45% on 12k. Probably gonna remove some of the LPS soon and run more sps. Theres only 3 sps types in here now, jedi mind trick monti, yellow turbinaria and a common red/orange monti.

received_851721551061-01.jpeg
 
What percent does everyone keep their lights on? And what lighting program? I've had some corals cook under the lights and I keep moving things and adjusting the settings to find that sweet spot. Also algae growth is crazy in there. I gotta clean it every day.
 
Yours is deeper than mine but i run mine around 45% right now on the 12k setting. You can run more blue to lower the PAR output and get rid of the reds that usually overstimulate the chlorophyll A/B which results in bleaching. As far as algae, nothing beats rigorous water changes. I do 25% weekly no matter the size of the tank.
 
We need to see more!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top