Effect of cooking fumes , candles and diffusers

It no different than smoking cigarettes. Weed actually has less toxins than cigs. There's generally less burn time with weed in comparison to the amount of time a cigarette is burning.... unless you're Cheech and Chong.
 
For those of you spraying lysol all over, try switching to vinegar;) I have been using vinegar almost exclusively for cleaning for years now, it is also reef and bird safe. I did start using those lysol tap tops for things I want a little more disinfected though because I became a crazy mommy lol. I figure there is very little harm of aerosols since you pump it right into a paper towel.
 
I want to ask this without implicating too much. Sometimes, in the great state of Colorado, we'll indulge on certain medical, ehem, recreational substances. I've always wondered the effects on a tank, being a one time exposure or prolonged contact.
Not much different from cigarette smoke.
 
I want to ask this without implicating too much. Sometimes, in the great state of Colorado, we'll indulge on certain medical, ehem, recreational substances. I've always wondered the effects on a tank, being a one time exposure or prolonged contact.
I assume it would be the same as Cigarette smoke, may affect the skimmer a little but nothing I would worry too much about as long as it not like you have 6 Bongs going at once and doing shot guns into the skimmer intake and the room looks like a scene from The Fog. Just run some GAC you should be fine.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top