ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What is the avg transaction timing on the $5 frags. I’ve never seen them go this quickly.
face-keyboard.gif
 
PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE (NO FREE SHIPPING).

To reserve your Delivery Date, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:

DELIVERY
Wed - Jan 11th
DELIVERY
Thurs - Jan 12th
DELIVERY
Fri - Jan 13th
DELIVERY
Tues - Jan 17th
DELIVERY
Wed - Jan 18th
Shipping-Module-1-23.jpgShipping-Module-1-23.jpgShipping-Module-1-23.jpgShipping-Module-1-23.jpgShipping-Module-1-23.jpg

Anyone who purchases a Shipping Module and fails to purchase an item from the Live Sale will have their Shipping Module refunded.

-Live Sale Discounted Shipping is a flat fee of $39 for an unlimited amount of items. We ship via UPS Next Day Air.
 
WE HAVE A WINNER

TomRiddle_WB_F6_TomRiddleLookingMenacing_Still_080615_Land.jpg


Congratulations on winning a $30 gift card!


Plenty more games and prizes to come this weekend so stick around! ​
Can you use the gift card for this sale?
 
I’m curious. The poseidon bounce mushroom that was posted. is that a discosoma?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top