FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Did you try Peng for the 30k lokani? Dudes got a town of deepwaters. Pretty sure he has 20k and 40k, not sure about 30k lol. I have the 60k, its sick ; )
 
Did you try Peng for the 30k lokani? Dudes got a town of deepwaters. Pretty sure he has 20k and 40k, not sure about 30k lol. I have the 60k, its sick ; )
I got a Tyree Longhorn from him and a couple of his own deepwaters but he didn't have any 30k available when I was looking. I heard 100k was where its at but that's way out of my budget. I could get a cheap ferrari for that. [emoji23]
 
Some nem love while the camera was out. My Colorado Sunbursts in the frag tank.
1c52fad67559d2c5fc42a4b11420433b.jpg

e193d38fbaa9aa23cf6b0a2a0ab8ed04.jpg
 
WWC Blue Limeade - its hard to take mini-colony shots in the frag tank since its only 10" deep but I was able to get a somewhat decent pic of this one. In real life, it has very deep blue polyps and a pearly base.
WWCBlueLimeade (1 of 1).jpg


FT Unnamed - had this for 2.5 years now and just now it's showing some potential. Corallites and polyps are red and tips are yellow. Very promising! Best part, it looks like this under whites too. I'll take a good pic of it under whites to share one day too.
Unnamed Red with yellow tips (1 of 1).jpg
 
That Limeade though... Beautiful colony!
Yeah, it doesn't punch you in the face with crazy reds and yellows but that pearly base with dark blue polyps is a beauty in person.
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
WWC Blue monster - I have high hopes for this one... Very unique growth form and some nice color to boot.
WWCBlueMonster (1 of 1).jpg


FarmerTy Eternal Flame (mother colony under actinics) - the large frag in the frag tank was showing some amazing colors on the polyps... Almost VA Confetti types colors but its nice to scoot back away from the macro and see a small colony as well. This one is under T5s about 450 par.
FTEternalFlame (1 of 1)-2.jpg
I can’t find the blue monster anywhere where did you get it?
 
I can’t find the blue monster anywhere where did you get it?
Oops, I know why you can't find it. I mislabeled it. It's not from WWC, it's from Peng. [emoji53] Sorry about that!
 
Oops, I know why you can't find it. I mislabeled it. It's not from WWC, it's from Peng. [emoji53] Sorry about that!
Who is Peng and is it pengs blue monster?
I need me one of these
 
Last edited:
Who is Peng and is it pengs blue monster?
I need me one of these
He's on here. He's the one who originated the HOTO (Heart of the Ocean). Really good guy, best shipper I've encountered that's a hobbyist, and cuts generous frags. Yes, I believe he named it Blue Monster.
 
@FarmerTy I saw your newer CSB pics on FB yesterday. They look really nice :)
Thanks bud! The guys on there are good peeps. One of the few reefing Facebook groups I enjoy being on. Just don't ever post a non-legit anemone, they're quick to spot fakes... Which makes them a valuable tool in screening too when buying high end anemones.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top