Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How much do those go for?Some nem love while the camera was out. My Colorado Sunbursts in the frag tank.
![]()
![]()
Last I saw it was anywhere from $1300-$1500 for a 4" anemone. They are in ridiculous demand right now.How much do those go for?
Mama like
Uh, what? Lol. I thought they were like $400Last I saw it was anywhere from $1300-$1500 for a 4" anemone. They are in ridiculous demand right now.
That was 2 years ago. They went the route of Apple stock!Uh, what? Lol. I thought they were like $400
Wow, in that case here's mine. Unique kessil morphThat was 2 years ago. They went the route of Apple stock!
Sell sell sell! [emoji383] [emoji383]Wow, in that case here's mine. Unique kessil morph![]()
$400 anemone but I am willing to pay $500 each for all yours. I'll be expecting a call soon, Ty.How much do those go for?
Mama like
Wait? I thought you were my dealer? Not the other way around?$400 anemone but I am willing to pay $500 each for all yours. I'll be expecting a call soon, Ty.
Your dealer has now turned into a customer.Wait? I thought you were my dealer? Not the other way around?
Hmm, I'm still not sure which one you are talking about Kevlow. Can you reply with the picture?I love that piece in the back of the top pic. White skin with red tips and coralites. Do you have a name on it? { I mean, besides Sexy]
edit added: I am referring to the post on the last page with the two pics of new frags.
Chop chop chop! Sharing is caring they say! [emoji12]![]()
![]()
Ahhh, thanks for that! That's a Vivid Aquarium Confetti frag.The top pic in the back row. It is a little blurred. A little left of center. White skin with red ends. The frag is impressive. I would like to see what the mother colony looks like.
Ahhh, thanks for that! That's a Vivid Aquarium Confetti frag.
Here's the mother colony under whites and blues. Its a special piece!![]()
![]()

They are spot on! [emoji16]Wow. My instincts are right on, and consistent with my taste. That is probably my favorite coral. Definitely on my must have list.
250-300 par is where its currently at.Hey Ty, what kind of PAR you have that Confetti under? Wondering if it would fit in my tank somewhere that's available![]()

