FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Chop chop chop! Sharing is caring they say! [emoji12]
7e8f8c4d2d50ae1c636210b8d617f056.jpg
e89984ec9ef2220f056e464f280b08d2.jpg
 
C2C Calamity (white) - the pink is starting to come in more fully now that I've given it a bit more par. I have high hopes for this one.

FT Unnamed (actinic) - a closer, more macro shot of the unnamed pink mille. There are very faint green polyps though I'll never see them with my angels.

C2CCalamitywhite (1 of 1).jpg


FTUnnamedpinkmillemacro (1 of 1).jpg
 
I love that piece in the back of the top pic. White skin with red tips and coralites. Do you have a name on it? { I mean, besides Sexy]

edit added: I am referring to the post on the last page with the two pics of new frags.
 
I love that piece in the back of the top pic. White skin with red tips and coralites. Do you have a name on it? { I mean, besides Sexy]

edit added: I am referring to the post on the last page with the two pics of new frags.
Hmm, I'm still not sure which one you are talking about Kevlow. Can you reply with the picture?
 
The top pic in the back row. It is a little blurred. A little left of center. White skin with red ends. The frag is impressive. I would like to see what the mother colony looks like.
Ahhh, thanks for that! That's a Vivid Aquarium Confetti frag.

Here's the mother colony under whites and blues. Its a special piece!
7173a1f984af0d4eafc2057b40ec3fd5.jpg
f10cd46d1798f221db65ddce9eb9d00b.jpg
 
Hey Ty, what kind of PAR you have that Confetti under? Wondering if it would fit in my tank somewhere that's available :-)
 
I'm still alive folks! I promise! Got hit with a nasty virus and been bedridden for a couple days. I'm on the mend.

Had a quick moment in between the heavily medicated states to snap a quick FTS.

13024fd0e7f16d0bb9f254b2b19ab4d6.jpg


I was in the middle of upgrading my Classic Apex to the new 2016 Apex and it hit me like a ton of bricks... I literally stopped, made sure things weren't going to implode in this state, and walked away and go medicate myself and rest. My system has been running the last 4 days, half on the 2016 Apex (Calcium reactor, solenoid, UV, skimmer, skimmer neck cleaner) and the other half (pumps, lights, reactors) on the old Apex. Thought some would get a kick out of that.

075814fa33e4f654a1ac8147dabd59b7.jpg


I'll get back to my picture snapping ways again soon but I'm on direct orders from the spousal unit to rest, and her vengeance is much worst than whatever sickness I have so I said yes ma'am and went to bed.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top