FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

SC Orange Passion
7DAB3416-B0FF-44A2-A163-9355A0C142A0summer2023-20-2.jpeg

CB Maleficient
EC051833-5D69-4C3D-8CF0-B822FE110ABBsummer2023-50.jpeg

TSA OG Holy Grail
3D82DB5E-D9C7-47F6-9B08-65671987002Esummer2023-65.jpeg
 
Could that be a new species??? A wall anemone!!!
You can just plant it in front of your rockwork like a front gate to your rockscape castle.
 
i'm predicting a triple split, the two ends just walk away from the middle, it was a love triangle story. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
We should make a BBC document-series about it narrated by David Attenborough.
 
That is my assumption since they appeared out of nowhere. Definitely weren’t dropped buds as they are all over the tank away from the colonies.
That and they are allbdifferent
Congratulations
 
I would love to get some of the babies. Definitely it would be great to get a few sexually reproduced captive bred corals.
You should put them up for sale on your coral business. Black Lable Aquatics. (Black Label Corals is not the same business and much inferior business IMO)
 
Last edited:
That and they are allbdifferent
Congratulations
Was going to say the same it looks like more than one type spawned unless it's the lighting. How many different types are in your system @FarmerTy and can we get a top down of the colonies?:D
 
I would love to get some of the babies. Definitely it would be great to get a few sexually reproduced captive bred corals.
You should put them up for sale on your coral business. Black Lable Aquatics. (Black Label Corals is not the same business and much inferior business IMO)
Thanks a bunch Orion. In time for sure… I love the idea of captive bred corals. The hope is one day be able to do this with acros as well. Who wants a Homewrecker/Walt Disney hybrid? Anyone?

Thanks for the kind words on the business. It’s been a bit of a headache having another vendor with a similar name but we hope to be able to show clearly how we are different.
 
Was going to say the same it looks like more than one type spawned unless it's the lighting. How many different types are in your system @FarmerTy and can we get a top down of the colonies?:D
Let’s see, there are Malaysian sun gods, hellfire, holy grails, dragon souls, BKChem The Grinch, tiger torch, and one more I forget the name. Oddest thing is I don’t own a green torch but there’s definitely some green ones in there. Interesting.

127DE7F4-2873-41AA-8DF1-CF8E59386630summer2023-64.jpeg
F2D53FB7-F6E3-4CA8-A243-BE1CE68D1DEFsummer2023-67.jpeg
7FE60F57-AAD7-437E-833D-B542B5514057summer2023-74.jpeg
2F34AAC2-5490-44C3-B490-94657FEF6D4EFallfrags2022-2-6.jpeg
IMG_6588.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Let’s see, there are Malaysian sun gods, hellfire, holy grails, dragon souls, BKChem The Grinch, tiger torch, and one more I forget the name. Oddest thing is I don’t own a green torch but there’s definitely some green ones in there. Interesting.

127DE7F4-2873-41AA-8DF1-CF8E59386630summer2023-64.jpeg
F2D53FB7-F6E3-4CA8-A243-BE1CE68D1DEFsummer2023-67.jpeg
7FE60F57-AAD7-437E-833D-B542B5514057summer2023-74.jpeg
2F34AAC2-5490-44C3-B490-94657FEF6D4EFallfrags2022-2-6.jpeg
IMG_6588.jpeg
Absoloutely beautiful. Fascinating as well I wonder exactly how it works with corals and if same species can cross pollinate or whatever its called for corals lol. Interesting you have some green babies popping up for sure. I'll take one of each and 3 babies of all the hybrids haha
 
Absoloutely beautiful. Fascinating as well I wonder exactly how it works with corals and if same species can cross pollinate or whatever its called for corals lol. Interesting you have some green babies popping up for sure. I'll take one of each and 3 babies of all the hybrids haha
Maybe it’s the bumblebee snails that helped cross-pollinate. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: #dadjokes

Oh good, I was wondering how I was going to start the new baby’s college fund. :p
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top