FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Amazing pic. I accept. I also want to get a few frags from you now that you are back on the coral slinging grind. I redid my personal tank and need a few FarmerTy originals. Also, I am ashamed to say that i do not have an Oregon Tort growing in my care. I need to remedy that.
I actually just snipped a good size Oregon today so good timing. I will take pics of it next week and post so keep your eyes peeled for it. We’ll be doing the acro drop next week!
 
BC Cricket Spine
EA2BDCBD-FF0E-480F-B904-EBD3601B141Ffallfrags2023-2-5.jpeg

WWC OG Bounce
B6443CE6-CE03-4793-B6A0-D4A2AB426D75fallfrags2023-4-3.jpeg

BKChem The Grinch Torch
6C2BD02F-AE2D-4FD3-86A5-207C0744DCF3fallfrags2023-77.jpeg
 
BC Cricket Spine
EA2BDCBD-FF0E-480F-B904-EBD3601B141Ffallfrags2023-2-5.jpeg

WWC OG Bounce
B6443CE6-CE03-4793-B6A0-D4A2AB426D75fallfrags2023-4-3.jpeg

BKChem The Grinch Torch
6C2BD02F-AE2D-4FD3-86A5-207C0744DCF3fallfrags2023-77.jpeg
He's alive! Jk, glad to see you back. Quite honestly I've missed your antics and exceptional photos in my social media feed.
 
He's alive! Jk, glad to see you back. Quite honestly I've missed your antics and exceptional photos in my social media feed.
Thanks bud! I’m still up to my antics but my kids usually get most of it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I’ll get back on those photos though!
 
Thanks bud! I’m still up to my antics but my kids usually get most of it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I’ll get back on those photos though!
Yeah man. Spend that time with the kiddos. Mine is almost 16 and done with my antics. It goes fast!
 
Did you have any luck with all the torch babies from July?
They get offended if you call them babies now. Teenage torch angst is the worst! Got 100+ teenage torches currently. Some have even started splitting heads.
7FE69611-9E30-49DF-B93A-47B6089AE1B8fallfrags2023-3-3.jpeg
48EA580B-B08F-4820-89DF-44BDACB941E8fallfrags2023-1-3.jpeg
E597653A-2A25-463B-8888-75EB665F0EA6fallfrags2023-2-3.jpeg
AAEADB20-811F-4F26-B69B-CE8C6EC5F063fallfrags2023-12-3.jpeg
17F17DF9-8AD0-4D96-829F-9158EE6DCD14fallfrags2023-11-3.jpeg
 
They get offended if you call them babies now. Teenage torch angst is the worst! Got 100+ teenage torches currently. Some have even started splitting heads.
7FE69611-9E30-49DF-B93A-47B6089AE1B8fallfrags2023-3-3.jpeg
48EA580B-B08F-4820-89DF-44BDACB941E8fallfrags2023-1-3.jpeg
E597653A-2A25-463B-8888-75EB665F0EA6fallfrags2023-2-3.jpeg
AAEADB20-811F-4F26-B69B-CE8C6EC5F063fallfrags2023-12-3.jpeg
17F17DF9-8AD0-4D96-829F-9158EE6DCD14fallfrags2023-11-3.jpeg

Sheesh! I asked them to send you an angry torch weilding mob! Not a mob of torches! So hard to get good help these days!

Looking good!
 
Sheesh! I asked them to send you an angry torch weilding mob! Not a mob of torches! So hard to get good help these days!

Looking good!
That response was delightful.
I Like It Good Job GIF
 
They get offended if you call them babies now. Teenage torch angst is the worst! Got 100+ teenage torches currently. Some have even started splitting heads.
7FE69611-9E30-49DF-B93A-47B6089AE1B8fallfrags2023-3-3.jpeg
48EA580B-B08F-4820-89DF-44BDACB941E8fallfrags2023-1-3.jpeg
E597653A-2A25-463B-8888-75EB665F0EA6fallfrags2023-2-3.jpeg
AAEADB20-811F-4F26-B69B-CE8C6EC5F063fallfrags2023-12-3.jpeg
17F17DF9-8AD0-4D96-829F-9158EE6DCD14fallfrags2023-11-3.jpeg
Wow! That's incredible! Love the colors of all of them! Now that's what I'd call a euphyllia garden!
 
They get offended if you call them babies now. Teenage torch angst is the worst! Got 100+ teenage torches currently. Some have even started splitting heads.
7FE69611-9E30-49DF-B93A-47B6089AE1B8fallfrags2023-3-3.jpeg
48EA580B-B08F-4820-89DF-44BDACB941E8fallfrags2023-1-3.jpeg
E597653A-2A25-463B-8888-75EB665F0EA6fallfrags2023-2-3.jpeg
AAEADB20-811F-4F26-B69B-CE8C6EC5F063fallfrags2023-12-3.jpeg
17F17DF9-8AD0-4D96-829F-9158EE6DCD14fallfrags2023-11-3.jpeg

That's awesome. I believe at the time of the original posting, people commented that others they knew that had had this happen had difficulty keeping many of them alive.
 
Last edited:
That's awesome. I believe at the time of the original posting, people commented that others they knew that had had this happen had difficulty keeping many of them alive.
I had some losses but most of them, maybe about 90% did just fine and continue to grow.
 
They get offended if you call them babies now. Teenage torch angst is the worst! Got 100+ teenage torches currently. Some have even started splitting heads.
7FE69611-9E30-49DF-B93A-47B6089AE1B8fallfrags2023-3-3.jpeg
48EA580B-B08F-4820-89DF-44BDACB941E8fallfrags2023-1-3.jpeg
E597653A-2A25-463B-8888-75EB665F0EA6fallfrags2023-2-3.jpeg
AAEADB20-811F-4F26-B69B-CE8C6EC5F063fallfrags2023-12-3.jpeg
17F17DF9-8AD0-4D96-829F-9158EE6DCD14fallfrags2023-11-3.jpeg
i'm just over here feeling happy to keep mine alive, and you're raising these tank-raised from spawn
 
I go through I hope I don’t kill them phases too. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Currently on an upswing so I’ll run with it like Mario with a star.

Calikid Black Mamba Bounce mushroom
5FF5232F-0839-4CD4-BEBD-9D2035EBD262fallfrags2023-6-6.jpeg

Yet to be named Goni I’m culturing
B44656AE-0D54-442A-AFA5-283F2C33D121fallfrags2023-18-3.jpeg

OG Godzilla Bounce Yuma
E9F4889E-271D-4502-A66B-122607C64206fallfrags2023-8-6.jpeg
 
Hi Friends, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

I’m finally getting around to redoing the display. I removed all corals and left a blue gig anemone in there. I redid the rockwork and will be replacing a lot of the 7 year old sand. Once everything settled after that, I’ll start adding corals back in. It’s exciting to get a restart on the display.

SRC Panty Snatcher
IMG_5495.jpeg

Regrowing a new WWC OG Bounce
11E37615-6047-421A-A482-BEC93FBB5727winter2023-2-2.jpeg

RRC LV
C4FC0032-846E-4B3A-BE96-59ED9DC6997Dwinter2023-7-4.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top