- Joined
- Apr 6, 2016
- Messages
- 6,344
- Reaction score
- 21,597
- Location
- Central Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
That's a bummer about the tds. I hate having to do water changes and making them that large can't be fun.
I recently was thinking about buying a portable ac unit since half my tank is in the garage and the water has been gettting warm. I ended up buying a chiller today because I figured it would be impossible to cool the garage down.
The new frags look large, colorful and healthy!
I recently was thinking about buying a portable ac unit since half my tank is in the garage and the water has been gettting warm. I ended up buying a chiller today because I figured it would be impossible to cool the garage down.
The new frags look large, colorful and healthy!




