FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Do you have the BC bubblebath unicorn?
I do but it has done nothing in the frag tank for like 9 months now. I think it'd appreciate higher par and more flow but I haven't moved it yet.
 
Ah man, it's being one of my favorites. Give that thing some more light, lol.
What par do you have yours at? I'll take a good Bubba nod of approval on any acro and fastrack it to the display.
 
What par do you have yours at? I'll take a good Bubba nod of approval on any acro and fastrack it to the display.
lol. Mine is at 400 par. It's one I'm really excited for it to grow faster.
 
I introduce you to, the FarmerTy Lava Monster.

unknownwithregal (1 of 1).jpg

Actinic shot
FTunknown (1 of 1).jpg
 
Colony day! Just in case everyone forgets the end goal of all these frag pics.

JG Yellow - I know, I'm not colorblind... Its green. It is from a bygone era of 10k MHs where it was more yellow.
JGYellow (1 of 1).jpg


JF Fox Flame - iconic and gorgeous. While I don't consider this one of my best photos of it, its still a decent enough to post.
jffoxflame (1 of 1).jpg


Vividaquariums Confetti - getting more pink/red in it every day. I hope I get some green as well but we'll see.
vividconfetti2 (1 of 1).jpg
 
I wish my fox flame would grow. It does nothing but encrust :(.
Its such a heavy encruster... It grows pretty fast though Bubba... It'll lay that base and explode!
 
I do but it has done nothing in the frag tank for like 9 months now. I think it'd appreciate higher par and more flow but I haven't moved it yet.
It will take time...but once it start growing its a awesome piece to have.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top