- Joined
- Apr 6, 2016
- Messages
- 6,344
- Reaction score
- 21,597
- Location
- Central Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Do you have the BC bubblebath unicorn?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do but it has done nothing in the frag tank for like 9 months now. I think it'd appreciate higher par and more flow but I haven't moved it yet.Do you have the BC bubblebath unicorn?
What par do you have yours at? I'll take a good Bubba nod of approval on any acro and fastrack it to the display.Ah man, it's being one of my favorites. Give that thing some more light, lol.
Thanks bud! I owe it all to you! Thanks for taking this rookie under your wing. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
That's actually a WWC Blue Monster I got from Peng as a freebie. I love it!
lol. Mine is at 400 par. It's one I'm really excited for it to grow faster.What par do you have yours at? I'll take a good Bubba nod of approval on any acro and fastrack it to the display.
Done! I'm going to blast it!lol. Mine is at 400 par.
Your pics are better than mine!I'm a padawan myself... I learned from Bubba-Wan Kenobi. @bubbaque
What do I do with all this power! I feel the dark side taking over! Ahhh! [emoji27]Your pics are better than mine!
Thanks bud! Its going to look insane in your tank I'm sure!I love the name! Beautiful coral!;Happy;Happy
.Thanks a bunch Declanisadog! It definitely stands out in the tank amongst all my named pieces.Great shots as always! Lovin that lava monster!
Its such a heavy encruster... It grows pretty fast though Bubba... It'll lay that base and explode!I wish my fox flame would grow. It does nothing but encrust.
It will take time...but once it start growing its a awesome piece to have.I do but it has done nothing in the frag tank for like 9 months now. I think it'd appreciate higher par and more flow but I haven't moved it yet.

