FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

wait how did you get these pictures of each fish!?
Great question actually. Other than a ton of patience, my phone actually has a subject auto-tracker so if I click on the fish, it will try to keep it in focus. It did a decent job considering the difficulty and allowed me to track the fish better than just free handing it.
 
Great question actually. Other than a ton of patience, my phone actually has a subject auto-tracker so if I click on the fish, it will try to keep it in focus. It did a decent job considering the difficulty and allowed me to track the fish better than just free handing it.

iphone 7?

i have a 6s and can't get pictures like this. i haven't really tried messing with the light to get the perfect color, but beside the point, i never get anything close to pictures as nice as this!
 
iphone 7?

i have a 6s and can't get pictures like this. i haven't really tried messing with the light to get the perfect color, but beside the point, i never get anything close to pictures as nice as this!
Sadly, I think its just the iPhones. I play with my wife's iphone 7 and everything comes out overly saturated, particularly the blues. It kind of washes out details to me because of that.

I'm using the LG V20. Pretty sweet phone camera which allows me to adjust everything, even color temperature so everything doesn't come out looking too blue. The auto tracking focus is a nice option as well and added bonus, it shoots 4k video and also 1080p at 60FPS. Amazing camera!
 
Whoa, had a beer at dinner and went to feed the fish and this happened. Went straight to bed afterwards and hid under the covers... [emoji15] [emoji12]


:D
 
Forgot to mention I got an elusive classic I've been searching for awhile now. He came in last month and is settling in nicely! I love the old classics! You always know what you're getting!

Hello O. G. Purple Monster! Oh yeah, you have to look real hard to find him... Just follow the finger! [emoji57]

079f5d24ff7050e0b55fbd6cf33c0933.jpg
 
I decided to frag my Colorado Sunburst. Yes, I'm nuts!

530a8617902ba7f00552fedc700f2e34.jpg


e1282e302492f8b7a62fa20834f12ceb.jpg


Anemone pie anyone? [emoji12]
4d7e7e203e693c4b6991dd9f68a9d774.jpg


Chop suey!
26e402dbd593f4eaefada7d90ae833f8.jpg


20 mins after fragging
993dcb7ab6b7a0200853a80d254f395b.jpg


Later that night when it was healing
518d08868309583ed5107348666e43ef.jpg


The next day. They were happy and fully inflated like nothing happened. [emoji106]
81f6b042b7079f9a61526b7ab45a2111.jpg
 
I decided to frag my Colorado Sunburst. Yes, I'm nuts!

530a8617902ba7f00552fedc700f2e34.jpg


e1282e302492f8b7a62fa20834f12ceb.jpg


Anemone pie anyone? [emoji12]
4d7e7e203e693c4b6991dd9f68a9d774.jpg


Chop suey!
26e402dbd593f4eaefada7d90ae833f8.jpg


20 mins after fragging
993dcb7ab6b7a0200853a80d254f395b.jpg


Later that night when it was healing
518d08868309583ed5107348666e43ef.jpg


The next day. They were happy and fully inflated like nothing happened. [emoji106]
81f6b042b7079f9a61526b7ab45a2111.jpg


Thanks for sharing! How are they doing today?
 
Thanks for sharing! How are they doing today?
One of them deflates a lot at night but when the lights come on, they both inflate pretty fully.

Here's a picture of them right now. The right one usually deflates more at night but they are roughly equal size when inflated.

0117171514.jpg
 
I've had a pretty extensive fragging session this week and its only half done right now. Here's what I'm at right now and this number will double by the end of the weekend. Then its rest time for my colonies!

Round 1:

d1b7f8a044c904b79efe8e7e2b7ba67e.jpg


044f6b4f58f40d454d7c3b580c67d289.jpg
 
Those look amazing!!
 
I can completely understand that!
 
I've had a pretty extensive fragging session this week and its only half done right now. Here's what I'm at right now and this number will double by the end of the weekend. Then its rest time for my colonies!

Round 1:

d1b7f8a044c904b79efe8e7e2b7ba67e.jpg


044f6b4f58f40d454d7c3b580c67d289.jpg

#fragstarmillionaire ahah jk [emoji108][emoji57] those look great.
 
#fragstarmillionaire ahah jk [emoji108][emoji57] those look great.
Thanks! I tried to pay for a pizza the other day with frags but they wouldn't accept it. In the reefing community, its like cigarettes in prison. Mow my lawn, here's an Oregon tort frag. [emoji12]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top