FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Ty, you're making me want some colorful sticks. As much as I'm going to try and resist, living 5 minutes away from you really makes it hard.
Don't ever come over and look at my tank then! [emoji12]
 
Where in the world do you have room for all those???? That's not a frag tank I see is it? ;)
 
Where in the world do you have room for all those???? That's not a frag tank I see is it? ;)
Oh, I don't have room for them but didn't think I'd have 87 frags on order when I opened it up to the nice folks in San Antonio.

I ended up plumbing in my frag tank to my display tank I use for swaps and so I'll have it up temporarily until the frags are healed and picked up. The wife is over joyous of that decision. [emoji57]

0123171028.jpg
 
Exactly, "experiments" makes it sound like it wasn't all just a disaster. Haha.

Of course, didn't you know that a ladder is the only prerequsite to fragging?
 
Looks like you need a bigger ladder, I was worried you were going to fall in the whole time [emoji12]
I just need to grow but that ship may have sailed on me 18 years ago... [emoji17]
 
We are having a Frag Swap down in Jenks, OK (Tulsa) on May 20th if you are interested in coming. I know I'd buy some!
 
We are having a Frag Swap down in Jenks, OK (Tulsa) on May 20th if you are interested in coming. I know I'd buy some!
Ohhh, nice! Sadly, I'm thinking I won't even know which way is up at that point. Our 1st child is coming mid-March and I'm just hoping I still have a living reef tank at that point. [emoji12]

I think I'll give the colonies some time to heal and then be open to shipping frags about that time since the weather will be more conducive as well.
 
Would it be too much to ask for a regular speed full tank shot video the next time you update? :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top