FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

Actinic shots for fun:

2150481a89ae5c4998e446bd2b306edd.jpg
49dcd9b6f3949f2b0c1d951ac2f4e361.jpg
40760f4633939185f578fea2bdbd1774.jpg
fdddff2b33eb8cf580705319d65bb5fc.jpg
 
Seeing your pic make me want an emperor again :oops:. They are such gorgeous fish!
I know the feeling! I had a hard stance, no more emperor and then I caved when I saw this little guy. They are such gorgeous fish with such great personalities.
 
Did you farm all those Nems?
I bought my original in 2015 when I was in Denver for a wedding. It has split naturally 2x and I manually fragged the rest. They turn out the same despite the process so I just manually frag now.
 
He just offered a discount code to people who know me. "tyismyfriend" will save you 20% on orders of $20 or more. Pretty cool.

Btw, I'm not affiliated with him at all. I just ordered the holders and it seems like it sent him a lot of business so he offered the code to help anybody out who heard from me. Happy reefing!
 
He just offered a discount code to people who know me. "tyismyfriend" will save you 20% on orders of $20 or more. Pretty cool.

Btw, I'm not affiliated with him at all. I just ordered the holders and it seems like it sent him a lot of business so he offered the code to help anybody out who heard from me. Happy reefing!
Nice thanks again

U try the dosing holder out?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top