Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
[emoji23]I think that's about the most hilarious comment I've ever gotten! Thanks for the smile today!Those are truly nice hands tho
. They are such gorgeous fish!I know the feeling! I had a hard stance, no more emperor and then I caved when I saw this little guy. They are such gorgeous fish with such great personalities.Seeing your pic make me want an emperor again. They are such gorgeous fish!
Ordered mine from this guy.Where do I get them?
Thank u
Thanks! Yes, and one CC Inferno. All sold though so sadly none available. [emoji19]Sweet Nems.Sunburst?
That is sad.Thanks! Yes, and one CC Inferno. All sold though so sadly none available. [emoji19]
I bought my original in 2015 when I was in Denver for a wedding. It has split naturally 2x and I manually fragged the rest. They turn out the same despite the process so I just manually frag now.Did you farm all those Nems?
He just offered a discount code to people who know me. "tyismyfriend" will save you 20% on orders of $20 or more. Pretty cool.Thank u
Nice thanks againHe just offered a discount code to people who know me. "tyismyfriend" will save you 20% on orders of $20 or more. Pretty cool.
Btw, I'm not affiliated with him at all. I just ordered the holders and it seems like it sent him a lot of business so he offered the code to help anybody out who heard from me. Happy reefing!
I have the single holder but I haven't tried it out yet. The magnet looks well encased so I'm sure it'll work just fine.Nice thanks again
U try the dosing holder out?

