FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

I had to ask cause I was saying it can’t be a lot. I also love angels but can’t go as hard as you yet until I upgrade.
Yeah, I figured I had a tank of almost all acros... It was time to add some angels! [emoji16]
 
I had to do water changes last year after a prolonged power outage, lost a lot of sps so my system was never going to cope, it will settle again. :)
Besides a couple tenuis in the tank dying, the rest of the acros look great. The greener colors are throwing me for a loop... Imagine if your red planet went 70% green on you without changing a thing. Haha. There's at least 5-6 pieces that are noticeably greener.

I just want my gonis back. I had a nice collection of them and hope they make it through the ordeal.

I appreciate the words of encouragement Najer!
 
Besides a couple tenuis in the tank dying, the rest of the acros look great. The greener colors are throwing me for a loop... Imagine if your red planet went 70% green on you without changing a thing. Haha. There's at least 5-6 pieces that are noticeably greener.

I just want my gonis back. I had a nice collection of them and hope they make it through the ordeal.

I appreciate the words of encouragement Najer!

Did u get ur gonis from Sam?
 
I find myself too often staring at my Colorado Sunburst... I'm being pulled more to the dark side. Acros are my first love... Look away from the anemone and stare at an acro colony! Be strong man!

IMG_20180518_225514.jpg
 
Oh man, no polyp extension for the most part but small price to pay for being able to keep angels in a reef tank. Well... If you don't count the polyps between the branches they can get too. [emoji23]
Cool ! !

No problems with all those angels nipping corals?
 
You have a great assortment of them too. :-)

BTW thanks for pointing me to printed3d ! ! Got my order yesterday. I forgot about them until I seen someone else post about them. Was like "Oh ya dumby, you forgot" to myself. Got a decent order from them :-)

Torch1.jpg
 
No problem! I love their stuff! So creative and useful!

I plan to buy like a million more of those frag rack magnets. They are so useful!
 
I got 4 of them, a lazy susan syringe holder, some tubing wall mounts and a mag tubing holder for sump. Love these things :)
Did you get them in glow in the dark green or sexy red? [emoji6]
 
Yes sir! At least the 3 I like the most I did! Your goni stalking skills are next level ZZ! [emoji16]

Haha I think I saw your posts somewhere when I saw Sam's threads. Really like the colors. Seems different than ora red Goni.
 
Haha I think I saw your posts somewhere when I saw Sam's threads. Really like the colors. Seems different than ora red Goni.
Haha, I was so happy with my order from him that anytime he posts another pack, I try to jump on there and tell everyone to jump on them!

I love my gonis... I want them to be happy again!
 
Haha, I was so happy with my order from him that anytime he posts another pack, I try to jump on there and tell everyone to jump on them!

I love my gonis... I want them to be happy again!

Yeah I told him I will buy a pack. He said he will post something this weekend. Are these two fighting with each other? They seem pretty peaceful.
 
No, they weren't stinging each other but some will.
Yeah I told him I will buy a pack. He said he will post something this weekend. Are these two fighting with each other? They seem pretty peaceful.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top