- Joined
- Apr 6, 2016
- Messages
- 6,344
- Reaction score
- 21,597
- Location
- Central Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Do you happen to have a pic of the confetti?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Best I got for now Bubba. My brother stole my macro lens but I shot this last night with a 35mm.Do you happen to have a pic of the confetti?
Yours has actually been growing pretty fast in my opinion. Gigem and I have had ours for a long time now since he got us the frags just a few weeks prior to it being released.Yours looks to be growing really well! Mine is still a tiny thing.
Thanks Tacosricos! It hit its 1-year birthday last month!Wow, killer tank!
So, I'm running my own lighting experiment with my anemones. I moved 3 CC infernos, 3 Colorado Sunbursts, and one Reefwise Lemondrop to the main display under T5s and actinic bars. They were all under modified Ocean Revive LEDs before. Here they are in the nem box in my display tank under T5s.
![]()
I want to see if the other CSBs will turn into yellow tip gold like the one in my display tank and curious what the infernos and Lemondrop will do under those lights as well.
![]()
The one in my display that's showing those gorgeous colors took almost 4 months to hit that peak of hotness while adjusting to the T5 bulbs. I'm curious how long these will take to do that as well.
![]()
Fun part of the experiment is I'll sell them all off once I get those amazing colors in them. Sorry, no dibs as I already have some people in mind I'll be selling them too. Just some friends I've made in the hobby and on this forum that I would like to share them with.
Thanks Tacosricos! They are out of their element since I pulled them straight from LED and took their pictures under T5s.Beautiful nems!
Thanks Tacosricos! They are out of their element since I pulled them straight from LED and took their pictures under T5s.
Here is what the CSBs under LED looked like before I tossed it into T5.![]()
![]()
Yeah, I'm glad I got the mother back in 2015 when it was $450! I thought that price was crazy back then but when I saw it in person waving it's beautiful tentacles at me, I knew it was worth every bit of that price so I bought it brought it back home on the plane with me.
Pretty much $1200 now for a Colorado Sunburst. Two sold at rap in Florida and the larger one went for $2,000 and the smaller one went for $1600, but that's just swap frenzy.Whoa, how much do they sell for now?! They are certainly appealing.
Thanks Tacosricos! They are out of their element since I pulled them straight from LED and took their pictures under T5s.
Here is what the CSBs under LED looked like before I tossed it into T5.![]()
![]()


Thanks Fudsey! They are subzero frostbite clowns. They are stunners for sure!I know you have said in previous posts but what are those clowns? They are real beauties![]()
I may be crazy, but I want to come watch this. I wouldn't be much help, but I'm happy to compliment the frags for youEver wonder what the glamorous world of fragging looks like?

I'll give you a call the next time I do another big order to Houston or San Antonio. I don't move as fast as I used to but might be entertaining either way.I may be crazy, but I want to come watch this. I wouldn't be much help, but I'm happy to compliment the frags for you![]()

